Eric Termuende is on a mission to change the way we talk about work and get fulfillment from it. A bestselling author, speaker, and entrepreneur, Eric is co-founder of NoW Innovations, and Lead Content Strategist for True Calling Canada., Eric has been featured in Forbes, Inc., Thrive Global, the Huffington Post and many others. In 2015, Eric was recognized as a Top 100 Emerging Innovators under 35 globally by American Express. Eric sat as Community Integration Chair for Global Shapers Calgary, a community that functions under the World Economic Forum. He is a former Canadian G20 YEA Delegate, representing Canada in Sydney in 2014. Eric is currently signed by the National Speakers Bureau and travels the world talking about the future of work and multiple generations in the workplace. In 2016, Eric spoke at TEDxBCIT in Vancouver giving his presentation entitled ‘Bigger than Work.’ Eric has worked and spoken with clients across the world. His new book, Rethink Work is now available on Amazon.
Eric’s Mission, Vision, and Value Statement
Eric’s mission is to change the way we think about work. His vision is that by getting his message out in the world, there will be less of a talent gap, communications gap, and age gap in the workplace. He values giving a presentation that respectfully challenges the people he addressed, and adds to the life they live and the position they work in.
In the past two years, Eric has managed to accomplish quite a bit:
- American Express and Ashoka named him one of the Top 100 Emerging Social Innovators under 35 Globally
- He spoke at TEDxBCIT and talked about the #PursuitofBelonging
- He is a repeat delegate and Leadership Committee member for the Canadian G20 YEA Summit in Sydney, Australia and Beijing, China.
- He is a Global Shaper through the World Economic Forum
- He was on the Organizing Committee for SHAPE North America, the largest gathering of Global Shapers in North America
- He was named Calgary’s youngest Game Changer by BRANDED magazine
- He was the youngest delegate at the Ditchey Conference in Oxford where he spoke about the 800th anniversary of the Magna Carta and the future of global democracy
- He has guest lectured at Cambridge University, as well as in Canada
- He was invited to speak at the Coca-Cola international leadership summit in Atlanta, GA.
- Contributor to national print media including the Globe and Mail and WEF Agenda
- Represented Canada at the Milken Institute’s Global Conference in Las Angeles
- Selected as an Emerging Leader and panelist for the international GLOBE sustainability conference
- He was a Vice President at the University of Calgary Students’ Union
- Class Ambassador for his graduating class
- Member of the Haskayne School of Business Alumni Advisory Council
If you want to work with, or hear from Eric, please click here!